if you can't say it, BLOG it!
MALAPIT na.. Magugulat ka..   
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
I NEED TO BE ALONE..
My Dear Joanne,

One day I will disappear completely. The letters will mean nothing. The world will get tired of me. You will get tired of me. I will get tired of myself. I'm dying. But I will never get tired of you. For you there will be no endings. I will say your name over and over. Like a refrain and a prayer to no one. Then I'll be a flower. The one you'll never pick. And will endure the breathless waiting 'til boundaries disappear. With nothing to do I make new constellations. Images of you as I remember. Dancing, sitting, walking... They are stars from a different view. But still I see nothing but you, Unfurling like a flower,Swiveling like a leaf. I once watched you sleep beside me. It was dark then. But the darkness is deeper now. Tonight in my dreams I will see you. My lady clothed only in light. Like a kite I'm giving myself up to the wind. I've made friends with the sun. Confused the birds with strange and distant voyages. But it is you that ties the thread and holds me down. Like a kite I will forever hold your hand. And with the burning human longing in your hands, I surrender. I will never get tired of you. For you there will be no endings. I will say your name over and over. Joanne, Joanne... Like a refrain. My prayer to no one. You know I will never get far and there is no need for my return. Only travellers leave. I've never been a traveller for I have never left. I am lost simply. I wanted to be in a place I have never been and will never be of all destinations. I longed to be lost in the fields of your hair. Lost among your thoughts as you are already in mine. You are my will to live. My life started when I loved you, and it ended when you left me..

Yours forever still,
RA

(ayan, pati MSKM naki'drama)

RA & Joanne
September 19, 2004-November 21,2007
FOREVER is a lie..

"Hindi kita malilimutan Hindi kita pababayaan Nakaukit magpakailanman Sa 'king palad ang 'yong pangalan Malilimutan ba ng ina Ang anak na galing sa kanya Sanggol sa kanyang sinapupunan Paano niyang matatalikdan Ngunit kahit na malimutan Ng ina ang anak niyang tangan Chorus: Hindi kita malilimutan Kailanma'y di pababayaan Hindi kita malilimutan Kailanma'y di pababayaan Hindi kita malilimutan Kailanma'y di pababayaan Malilimutan ba ng ina Ang anak na galing sa kanya Sanggol sa kanyang sinapupunan Paano niyang matatalikdan Ngunit kahit na malimutan Ng ina ang anak niyang tangan Chorus: Hindi kita malilimutan Kailanma'y di pababayaan Hindi kita malilimutan Kailanma'y di pababayaan Hindi kita malilimutan Kailanma'y di pababayaan Hindi kita malilimutan Kailanma'y di pababayaan Hindi kita malilimutan Kailanma'y di pababayaan Hindi kita malilimutan Kailanman..."

Leave SOMEONE you have the right..
But the least you can do is to tell them WHY!
Because what's even worse, what's even more painful than being abandoned, is knowing that you're not even worth an EXPLANATION... (Peter Parker)
posted by R.A. @ 9:53 AM  
About Me

Name: R.A.
Home: Philippines
About Me: i was born to make the world a better place to live in.. im the type of person who would do anything in the name of love!!(azuz) ako din yung tipo ng tao na malambing.. haha! Kontento na ako sa buhay ko ngayon, salamat sa mga taong nagbibigay ng kulay ng aking buhay.. to my friendsters, family at sa mga kaaway ko!!! salamat sa inyo.. halos madaig ko na nga ang 4 columns na Krayola sa sobrang kulay ng buhay ko eh..at sa mga nang-iwan sakin... sorry nalang kayo dahil mas lalo akong gumwapo ngayon.. hindi niyo na ako matitikman!! wawa kayo!!at sa mga present ko...just kip on hangin with me coz im gonna show you zum luv! punta naman tayo sa mga likes ko.. MY FAVORITES foods: spag, sandwiches, tortillos na black ,chicharon, sitaw, baked macaroni & pizza. cigarettes:marlboro & peace lights perfume:polo sport, calvin klein & pureplay superheroes: SPIDERMAN & X-Men anime:GTO, fruits basket, shaman king, naruto & hunterX hunter colors:black & white, red & blue and brown pastime: texting, net browsing, daydreaming.. hahaha! beverage: c2 green tea (lemon & apple flavor), no hard drinks ako.. no softdrinks din..
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

I can not be complete anymore, i cant be whole anymore.. =(

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER