if you can't say it, BLOG it!
MALAPIT na.. Magugulat ka..   
Thursday, November 15, 2007
PAANO PUMATAY NG ASWANG?
Nung nanonood ako ng final fantasy over animax (yez mga kupal, may cable kami.. akala niyo ha, porque liblib lang kami, may cable kami mga tsong!), na-encounter ko itong song na ito.. siyet pamatay ang lyrics.. try niyo to feel the meaning.. goes something like this..

I never sang my songs, on this date, on my own.
I never said my words, wishing they would be heard.
I saw you smiling at me, was it for real? Or just my fantasy?
You’d always be there, in the corner of this tiny little bar.

My last night here for you, same old songs just once more.
My last night here with you? Maybe Yes, maybe No!
I kinda liked it your way, how you shyly placed your eyes on me.
Did you ever know that I had mine on you?

Darling so there you are, with the look in your face,
As if you’ve never hurt, as if you’ve never down,
Shall I be the one for you? Who pinches you softly but sure.
If frown is shown then, I will know that you are no dreamer.
So let me come to you, close as I wanna be.
Close enough for me, to feel your heart beating fast,
And stay there as I whisper, how I love your peaceful eyes on me.
Did you ever know that I had mine on you?

Darling so share with me, your love if you have enough,
Tears if youre holding back, a pain if that’s what it is.
How can I let you know? Im more than the dress and a voice,
Just reach me out then, you will know that you are not dreaming.


Di ba, walang phrasing at rhyming, kase ang gumawa ng kanta japanese ata. E walang sense ang rhyming, hindi exciting. Pero, bakit nga ba ang title ng entry kong to, “paano pumatay ng aswang?” basahin niyo ang lyrics at intindihin niyong mabuti, ayoko ng mag-explain. Intindihin niyo at namnamin niyo bawat word.. hirap kayang iexplain, or kaya pag nakita nyo ko, tanungin niyo na lang sa kin.. =)
posted by R.A. @ 12:15 AM  
About Me

Name: R.A.
Home: Philippines
About Me: i was born to make the world a better place to live in.. im the type of person who would do anything in the name of love!!(azuz) ako din yung tipo ng tao na malambing.. haha! Kontento na ako sa buhay ko ngayon, salamat sa mga taong nagbibigay ng kulay ng aking buhay.. to my friendsters, family at sa mga kaaway ko!!! salamat sa inyo.. halos madaig ko na nga ang 4 columns na Krayola sa sobrang kulay ng buhay ko eh..at sa mga nang-iwan sakin... sorry nalang kayo dahil mas lalo akong gumwapo ngayon.. hindi niyo na ako matitikman!! wawa kayo!!at sa mga present ko...just kip on hangin with me coz im gonna show you zum luv! punta naman tayo sa mga likes ko.. MY FAVORITES foods: spag, sandwiches, tortillos na black ,chicharon, sitaw, baked macaroni & pizza. cigarettes:marlboro & peace lights perfume:polo sport, calvin klein & pureplay superheroes: SPIDERMAN & X-Men anime:GTO, fruits basket, shaman king, naruto & hunterX hunter colors:black & white, red & blue and brown pastime: texting, net browsing, daydreaming.. hahaha! beverage: c2 green tea (lemon & apple flavor), no hard drinks ako.. no softdrinks din..
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

I can not be complete anymore, i cant be whole anymore.. =(

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER